- USB (full) to USB (micro) - 5 (these are Kindle wires, but
work for everything else -- besides, they were cheap.) 5v, for
pandaboards, or other
- Power to USB (full) - 6 (Kindle/Amazon)
- USB (full) to USB (micro) - 1 (Verizon Motorola, with
- Plantronics 5v - to micro usb, originally for phone headset.
- wall to 9v - for Raspberry Pi or Arduino (2)
- wall to 5v - for Pandaboard or other (5)
- AFT Pro-3 USB-1 (note that) card reader -- ms, cf/md, sd/mmc, sm, and USB-mini.
- iogear usb card reader - tflash/micro, sd/mini sd/mmc/mmc
plus/rs-mms/mmc-mobile/ms/ms pro/ms duo/ms pro duo (use this one, its
faster. We have 2.)
- USB extender - 1 6ft, and 1 3ft.
- USB to mini (the square one) - 2 (not including those included
in certain devices)
- USB to micro (the itty bitty one) - 2
for hooking up various hdmi devices to the big tvs
- 2 full-size to full-size.
- 1 full-size to micro.
A variety of lengths of cat-5.
1/4 inch video cables
including a f-to-f adaptor for ... adapting.
1/4 inch stereo audio cables
1/4 inch audio plus video cables
1/4 inch to 1/8 inch audio cables
Phone (what's that?)
A variety of cables of various lengths
Full-size to full-size
1/8 inch to db9
I just type 'em in, I don't explain 'em
Ipod-1 serial playback control
Looking at it, there's a reason this didn't make it into the ipod-2