things to build with and and in
- Solderless breadboard (half-size). We have (currently) 5 half-size breadboards and 2 full-size breadboards.
- Sensors -- accellerometer, temperature/humidity
- arduino startup kit -- arduino, cabling, breadboard, wiring, sensors. We also have a couple of the more elaborate "Sparkfun Inventors Kit", with more of everything (including a larger breadboard).
- Raspberry Pi - a unix-in-a-board, 512M memory, 2 usb, ethernet
network, hdmi, and uses an sdhc card for 'disk'. We have two, along
with an 'adafruit' development kit for interfacing pi's to electronic
whatsits. Boots a variety of linux's.
- Pandaboard - an upgunned raspberry pi, with 1G memory, on-board
wireless, and a second hdmi out. Boots a variety of linux's.
- Asus Android tablet.
- Nexus Android mobile devices.
- Logitech usb gamepads for controlling whatever you want to control.
sensor pack - originally for xbox 360s, but works great in many
other ways. (besides, we don't have an xbox.)
- Conserve Insight